2 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Davids Grove, St Annes, FY8
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Spacious Lounge
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking & Visitor Spaces
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy to Let
- To Be Sold With Tenant In Situ
This is a great opportunity to purchase a ground floor flat on the fantastic St. Davids Grove development. The property is perfect for first time buyers but would also suit a couple looking to downsize or an investor looking for rental income.
Internally the property comprises; own private entrance, entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms, and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
The property benfits from economy 7 heating, double glazing, and an allocated car parking space.
NB: The property is to be sold with a tenant in situ genrating 6.3% yield (£475pcm)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN160101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.