5 bedroom detached house for saleFolly Hill, Bigbury on Sea, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Beach side residence with superb views
- Spacious accommodation
- New contemporary kitchen/ breakfast room
- Bright sitting/ dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite & dressing room
- Four further bedrooms
- Superbly presented family bathroom
- Integral garage and ample parking
- Outside tiled, heated shower
- Elevated timber decked seating area with views
Total area: 2580 Sq.ft (approx.)
Sitting/ Dining Room, Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, Master Bedroom Suite with En-suite and Dressing Room, Bedroom Two with En-suite, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Family Bathroom, Bedroom 3 with En-suite, Bedroom 4, Family Room/ Bedroom 5.
Bigbury on Sea is a coastal village renowned for its large expanse of sandy beach, with a causeway formed at low tide leading to Burgh Island. This is where the River Avon estuary meets the sea and on either side there are beautiful stretches of coastal scenery. There is a good range of shopping and other amenities in the market town of Kingsbridge, whilst the Georgian town of Modbury also has a wide selection of shops. Plymouth city centre is some 18 miles distant. Nearby there are fine cliff top and coastal walks, other beaches and coves, an 18 hole golf course within Bigbury, sailing at Salcombe and Newton Ferrers, along with an additional 18 hole golf course at Thurlestone. Dartmoor National Park is several miles to the north.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63715720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Modbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.