3 bedroom detached house for saleVictoria Drive, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,643 Sqft Newly Renovated Detached 1930's House
- Restored Character Features
- Entrance Hall With Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Dining Room/Bedroom Four
- Modern Quality Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Garage And Parking
Having just undergone a complete renovation programme to a very high specification, this 1930's detached house has many restored character features including 1930's tiled fireplaces, picture rails, panelled doors and quality fixture and fittings replicating the character and charm one would expect from a property of this era. EPC-D
The generous accommodation comprises, entrance hall with feature archway and ground floor shower room. The dual aspect sitting room has a feature fireplace, ideal for a log burning stove. This is a second reception room/fourth bedroom to the rear of the property with patio doors to the garden. The open plan kitchen/breakfast room has quality Shaker style units under woodblock worktops with integrated appliances and a stainless steel Range cooker. There is also a utility cupboard.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite with walk-in shower. There are two further double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with claw foot bath and walk-in shower.
Outside, the walled front garden has been landscaped with new trees and a retaining hedge. The walled rear garden is laid to lawn with a personal door to the garage. The garage is approached at the rear of the property via a driveway and there is also additional parking.
Situated in the residential street of Victoria Drive leading directly to the Aldwick beach and promenade with the Bognor Regis Sailing Club and its traditional beach huts. The seaside town of Bognor Regis is within easy walking distance with precinct shopping facilities, mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast. There is also a good range of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Substantial detached house completely renovated to a high specification with restored character features.
Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
Sitting Room 15'1 (4.6m) x 15' (4.57m)
Dining Room/Bedroom 4 15'10 (4.83m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15'10 (4.83m) x 13'10 (4.22m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15'11 (4.85m) x 14'11 (4.55m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13'11 (4.24m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Bedroom 3 13'7 (4.14m) x 9'10 (3m)
Luxury Family Bathroom
Fawkes House will be required to pay a proportion of the service charge for the maintenance of the Fawkes Mews road and verges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63719228.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 238133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.