5 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard View, Broad Oak, Canterbury
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- ONLY 3 MILES FROM CANTERBURY CITY CENTRE
- PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, OVERLOOKING ORCHARDS
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- MASTER AND SECOND BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN TO REAR WITH PATIO AREA
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- 10 YEAR NHBC
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Are you looking for a family home that is ready to move into with space in abundance and everything you need to enjoy family life? This brand new spacious family home has been traditionally built and offering 5 bedrooms in the heart of Broad Oak Village. This private development consists of 14 detached homes with your new home nestled towards the heart of the cul-de-sac.
As you open your front door, the open plan space unfolds to give spacious living with a separate study and utility room. The fully fitted kitchen with its glossy units bounces light back into this space making this area fabulous place to entertain. Bi-fold doors open on to an enclosed rear garden providing plenty of natural light through-out. The far reaching views of the orchard ensure that your position is private and provide a beautiful outlook to enjoy. The Engineered Oak Wooden flooring and clean lines giving a stylish finish to this elegant home giving your sophistication with your family living.
To the first floor you will find 5 spacious bedrooms. The piece de resistance is the main bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, ensuite shower room and bi-fold doors opening out onto your own personal balcony to take in those breath-taking orchard views. Your children will not need to fight over which bedroom to have, plus there is a second ensuite room for guests.
This home is stylish and opulent but practical with double garage and driveway. It is only minutes from The City of Canterbury in the car. Offering a full range of shopping, entertainment and eateries, as well as having major rail & road links to the city of London, as well as airports and sea ports.
This home is the last remaining property in this sought after new development with help to buy available. Book now to take a look as you will without doubt be blown away by the sheer space and thoughtful layout.
Living Room/Dining Room: - 7.21m x 4.50m (23'8" x 14'9") -
Kitchen: - 4.70m x 2.82m (15'5" x 9'3") -
Study: - 3.94m x 1.70m (12'11" x 5'7") -
Utility Room: -
First Floor Landing: -
Master Bedroom: - 4.95m x 4.83m (16'3" x 15'10") -
En-Suite Shower Room: -
Dressing Room: -
Bedroom Two: - 3.81m x 3.07m (12'6" x 10'1") -
En-Suite Shower Room: -
Bedroom Three: - 4.29m x 3.28m (14'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom Four: - 3.94m x 2.82m (12'11" x 9'3") -
Bedroom Five: - 3.94m x 2.03m (12'11" x 6'8") -
Double Garage: - 5.74m x 5.64m (18'10" x 18'6") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63725136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28943033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.