4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Parson Drove, Wisbech
- Stunning modern property with NHBC certificate
- Impressive plot approximately 2 acres (subject to survey)
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 with en-suites
- Luxury kitchen/diner
- Ample parking, double garage & field views
STUNNING PROPERTY ON 2 ACRES (subject to survey). Situated on a lovely large plot is this immaculate detached property that has had no expense spared. This lovely home boasts spacious rooms, 4 double bedrooms (2 with en-suites), luxury kitchen/diner, ample parking, a double garage & a paddock!
STUNNING PROPERTY ON 2 ACRES (STS). Enjoying field views & situated in the desirable village of Parson Drove, close to good schools and amenities, is this impressive modern detached property that has over 5 years remaining on its 10 year NHBC certificate. There are good sized rooms with quality fittings throughout including the show stopping kitchen/diner that has 2 sets of bi-folding doors displaying beautiful views. There is a warming and visually pleasing log burner, a breakfast island with induction hob & extractor and 2 "Caple" ovens. The ground floor also includes a welcoming hallway with an oak staircase, a 22 ft lounge with double doors leading outside, a study/office, a utility room with an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher and there is also a wc. The ground floor also has under floor heating with individual thermostats for each room. Upstairs leading off the galleried landing there are 4 double bedrooms all equipped with fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 1 is 22 ft and includes a sitting room area and an en-suite that includes a 1200mm shower, a wash basin & wc. Bedroom 2 has an open plan luxury bathroom that includes quality "Utopia" furniture, a roll top bath and a shower cubicle. Completing the accommodation is a family shower room which you can access from bedroom three and the landing. Outside has plenty to offer too with its ample parking with electric gates, a double garage, field views, a large paddock and a patio area with a Jacuzzi & television point.
Lounge 22' 9" x 16' 11" ( 6.93m x 5.16m )
Kitchen / Diner 24' 9" x 24' 2" ( 7.54m x 7.37m )
Utility Room 11' 3" x 7' ( 3.43m x 2.13m )
Study / Office 11' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.45m x 2.46m )
Ground Floor Wc
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 20' 6" x 10' 8" ( 6.25m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Two 22' 8" x 11' 7" ( 6.91m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the traffic lights continue into the village of Leverington and follow through Leverington Common. Once at the end bear right towards Parson Drove and follow this road where the property wil be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63725623.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.