3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDurham Road, Redcar
- 22ft plus Loft Conversion
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- 19ft plus Lounge Dining Room
- Good Size Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Cosmetically Upgraded Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
This Three Bedroom Family Size Home Really Does Maximise its Square Footage, with a 19ft plus Lounge and 22ft plus Loft Conversion Which Offers a Multitude of Uses. Situated in the Popular Redcar East Location and Positioned on a Larger Than Average Plot, we are Positive as soon as you Step Over the Threshold you will Not Fail to be Impressed by this Sizeable Home. Viewing is Essential to Fully Appreciate what this Home has to Offer.
4.2m x 2.5m
With UPVC double glazed French doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.01m x 2.7m
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear and single glazed timber door to the rear garden. A range of modern fitted wall and base units with contrasting worktop. Integrated oven and hob, sink with mixer tap, space for dishwasher and space for washing machine.
3.89m x 3.3m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
3.5m x 2.5m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and stairs leading to the second floor. Radiator.
3.28m x 1.9m
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With window to the rear and low level WC.
With UPVC double glazed door and window to the front and stairs to the first floor.
5.92m x 3.28m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and opening through to conservatory.
2.1m x 1.93m
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the rear. Newly fitted bathroom suite with panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
6.9m x 2.64m
With two Velux style double glazed windows to the front and rear, stairs to bedroom two, under eaves storage and radiator.
Gardens & Parking
To the front of the property is a good size driveway and parking area with personal access gate to the rear. To the rear of the property is a large garden mainly laid to lawn with paved terrace, established borders, shed and greenhouse.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63730486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.