3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhin Meadows, Hartlepool
- Cleverly Extended
- Driveway with parking for several cars
- Low maintenance paved and decked rear garden
The very best of its kind in the area, a well maintained 3 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House. The property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space, the fittings throughout of a very good standard and boasts a modern bright interior.
The very best of its kind in the area, a well maintained 3 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House. The property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space, the fittings throughout of a very good standard and boasts a modern bright interior. This family home has been cleverly extended into a substantial and versatile impressive home. No onward Chain.
Accessed via uPVC Double Glazed door.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 7" ( 6.58m x 3.23m )
Box bay window to front aspect, uPVC Double Glazed french doors to the rear leading to patio area, solid wood flooring, two modern vertical wall mounted radiators, solid wood feature fireplace, TV point, staircase to first floor, integral door leading to Garage.
Extended Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.95m )
(Maximum measurements), fitted with a bespoke range of wall and base units in hi-gloss, attractive mosaic tiling to splashback, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/ drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, 7 ring range cooker with double width stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated chill cabinets, fridge freezer, recess spotlighting to ceiling, cove cornicing, open to:
Dining Room 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, UPVC Double Glazed french doors to side garden, feature lighting to recess and recess spotlighting to ceiling.
giving access to three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of built in robes and overhead storage, uPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush wc, shower cubicle, radiator.
uPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
uPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush wc, radiator, uPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
Block paved driveway offering parking for several cars.
Low maintenance paved patio and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.