3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorsall Road, Yarm, Stockton-On-Tees
- Semi Detached House
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Attractive Vaulted Ceiling Kitchen Extension
- Large open plan lounge/diner/kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Useful Converted Attic Room
- Attractive Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- Picturesque Open Country Views
- No Onward Chain
Offered with no onward chain this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a property situated in a prime position, being only a few minutes away from Yarm High Street and benefitting from elevated picturesque views over farmland and the River Tees. The property has been extended to the ground floor and comprehensively upgraded throughout by the present owner over recent years comprising; contemporary open plan vaulted ceiling kitchen, solid wood flooring, cast iron wood burning stove and useful converted loft space. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall feel of this lovely property with living accommodation briefly comprising; reception hall, lounge open plan to the dining room which in turn is open plan to the vaulted ceiling kitchen and a useful ground floor WC. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white four piece suite. Bedroom three also provides access via a pull down wooden stair loft ladder to a useful converted attic room with Velux window. Externally there are shrubbery planted front borders and lawn garden and outstanding views. The property is accessed through timber gates off Worsall Road onto the driveway leading alongside the property to a rear detached garage. At the rear are south facing gardens, laid to lawn with well established flowerbeds, a paved patio terrace which is ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining and further useful greenhouse. This is an opportunity to buy a delightful home situated in a highly desirable and prime location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63734149.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.