1 bedroom flat for saleRupert Street, London, W1D
- 3rd Floor
- High Specification Finishing's
- Transport from Leicester Square And Tottenham Court Road Stations#
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Great investment opportunity
- Long Lease (approx 245 years)
- Soho Location
- Smart communal areaa
- Secure Entry
A superb, modern apartment in the heart of iconic Soho. This stylish property has been finished to a high standard and includes a modern bathroom and kitchen.
Residents of this well maintained building benefit from trendy communal areas and secure entry systems.
Fantastic location in the midst of the West End with Theatres, Bars, Restaurants and shops on the doorstep. Excellent transport links from Piccadilly Circus & Leicester Square stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63735349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKS150069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.