3 bedroom penthouse for saleSeldown Lane, Poole
- The ultimate lifestyle location
- Commanding views
- Walk to Poole Park
- Theatres / bistros / shopping virtually on the doorstep
- Duplex style accommodation
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Balcony and wrap-around terrace
- Superb fitted kitchen
- Open plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Allocated secure parking
Take your choice: BEAUTIFUL VIEWS of POOLE HARBOUR on one hand or the vibrant and ever-changing townscape of Poole Town on the other. Altitude MAX offers the very best of town centre living. A selection of tempting three bedroom, two bathroom DUPLEX PENTHOUSES is waiting to be discovered.
The final release of this landmark development comprises a selection of luxurious penthouses with a wealth of balconies and terracing, each with terrific views across the skyline. Open plan living is perfect for entertaining although the best of the area's leisure facilities are all within easy reach. A stylish show apartment (pictured) offers a taste of the very latest in contemporary living and is available to view by appointment. Whether your are looking for a main home or a second home it's time to upgrade to Altitude Max.
Please Click On The Video Tour Tab Above - All of our properties feature a professionally produced one minute video, personally introduced by one of our team.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63737300.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26685911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.