4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorthfield Close, Horndean, Hampshire, PO8 0DX
- THREE / FOUR BEDROOMS
- DETACHED CHALET STYLE BUNGALOW
- RECENTLY RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- FLEXIBLE FAMILY ACCOMODATION
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DETACHED GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
* 3 / 4 BEDROOMS * DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW * RE-FITTED KITCHEN * FLEXIBLE FAMILY ACCOMMODATION * FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DETACHED GARAGE * IDEAL FAMILY HOME * NO FORWARD CHAIN * VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED *
Tenure: Freehold Council Tax: Band 'D' £1565.55 (EHDC)
STAMP DUTY AT ASKING PRICE: £7,500
FIRST TIME BUYER STAMP DUTY: £2,500
EPC RATING - C70
3.40m (11' 2") x 2.69m (8' 10")
Refitted in December 2016. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Window to side aspect. Patio doors to rear garden. Range of matching wall and floor units. Worktop over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Tiled surrounds. Free standing washing machine. Free standing fridge / freezer. Tiled floor.
Textured ceiling. Window to side aspect. Access to loft space.
3.4m (11' 2") x 3.1m (10' 2")
Textured ceiling. Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Full width built in wardrobe.
3.1m (10' 2") x 2.9m (9' 6")
Textured ceiling. Window to front aspect. Radiator. Full width built in wardrobe.
2.3m (7' 7") x 2.1m (6' 11")
Textured ceiling. Window to side aspect. Radiator. Double sized fully tiled 'walk-in-shower'. Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Part tiled walls. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Brick wall boundary. 5-bar gate to tarmacadam driveway. Shrubs. Lawned area. Courtesy light. Outside tap. Pedestrian access to rear.
Up and over door. Power and light.
South facing. Not overlooked. Patio area. Small ornamental pond. Lawn. Some shrubs. Small vegetable patch. Fully enclosed by brick wall and timber fence.
Double glazed front door with full height side window. Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. Stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard containing electric meter. Door to:
Textured ceiling. Window to side aspect. Close coupled WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
6.1m (20' 0") x 3.4m (11' 2")
Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. Window to front aspect. Two sets of patio doors to leading to rear garden. Feature brick fireplace with flame effect gas fire. Wall lights. TV point. Phone point.
DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 3
4.7m (15' 5") x 3.3m (10' 10")
Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. Windows to front and side aspects. TV point.
BEDROOM 4 / STUDY
2.7m (8' 10") x 2.4m (7' 10")
Textured and coved ceiling. Radiator. Window to front aspect. Phone point.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLASP200639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Gammon, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.