5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHumberstone Road, Luton, LU4 9SR
- Five Bedroom family home
- Shops and bus routes within 500 yards
- Excellent schooling available locally
- 1.1 mile from leagrave Station
- Half a mile to M1 & Hospital
- Potential to extend further (STPP)
- Garage to the rear
- Sought after road in North Luton
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* 5 bedrooms, huge potential to extend STPP, sought after road, EXCELLENT Schools locally.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale lovely 5 bedroom semi detached property located along a sort after road in the sought after Challney area of North Luton. The property has been maintained to a good standard by the current owner and boasts a wealth of potential to create extra living space if required. Positioned on Humberstone Road, it is situated just under a mile away from Leagrave mainline station and under half a mile from the M1 Junction 11 making it an ideal location for commuters. There are an array of shops, bus routes, supermarkets all nearby plus the Luton and Dunstable Hospital is within a five minute walk. The area has proved incredibly popular with families where children will often attend Beechwood Primary and Challney Secondary as their schools.
In brief the property comprises of an entrance hallway and lounge, cloakroom along with a refitted modern kitchen/diner. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. On the second floor there is 2 single bedrooms. Externally there is a driveway to the rear leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is low maintenance and has huge potential to extend STPP. Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are double glazed.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended.
EPC rating D. Council tax band C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 427843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.