3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwanstree Avenue, Sittingbourne
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom | Bathroom | Shower Room
- Ground Floor Study/Bedroom 4
- Conservatory with Under Floor Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Rear Garden
- Convenient South Side Location
- No Forward Chain
Family favourite! Pleasantly positioned within easy reach of some of the Town’s most favoured schools, this three bedroom semi detached home offers a versatile accommodation with a bright and spacious feel.Set back from the street, this property is perfect for the growing family with its ample off street parking, generous rear garden, and nearby green areas.The internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory with under floor heating, downstairs cloakroom, and a study/bedroom 4. The first floor landing leads to three bedrooms, a family bathroom, and separate shower room.The South-Easterly aspect rear garden comprises a block paved area, is partly laid to lawn, has two wooden sheds, and gated access to the front.Offered for sale with the benefit of no forward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8495347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkesford James, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.