3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorntree Road, Thornaby
- Much More Than Your Average Three Bedroom Semi
- Pleasantly Positioned Facing Village Park & Only a Few Minutes Walk Into Thornaby Centre
- Modernised & Very Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Detached Garage & Parking for Up to Four Cars on the Block Paved Driveway
- Front Living Room & Separate Rear Lounge
- Modern Beech Style Kitchen Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Useful Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with Worcester Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Take a minute and look at what we have found for you here!! Having been modernised throughout and then decorated with a very tasteful eye, this traditional style bay fronted three bedroom semi detached house seems to have it all.
It has a lovely open front aspect overlooking Village Park and Thornaby Centre is only a short walk away too. It has the advantage of a detached garage and parking for up to four cars on the block paved driveway, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, attractive, well cared for gardens, central heating with a Worcester Bosch combi boiler and security alarm system.
The accommodation comprises briefly entrance hall, front sitting room, rear lounge, kitchen with modern Beech style units and a useful utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms and shower room WC with a modern white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63741760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID180030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.