Land for saleTotland Bay
- PRIME BUILDING PLOT
- Planning Permission dated 21/06/17
- VACANT CLEARED SITE
- Plot Approx 17.85m wide X 25.0m deep
- House 174sqm including Garage
- CLOSE TO COLWELL BAY
- Ideal Self-build Opportunity
- CHAIN FREE
Located in a quite peaceful position sheltered by the Old Fort wall at Fort Warden this attractive BUILDING PLOT has permission for a sizeable THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE of approximately 174sqm including the GARAGE. The design is simple and quite roomy with decent gardens around the property and similar homes nearby. This single plot could be an excellent opportunity for a self-build project for someone with contacts who is hands on and whats to tackle a challenge. By building for yourself you get to make all those important decisions that influence the quality of the finished home and get exactly what you are looking for.
For more information and a copy of the plan please contact our office on 01983 754455.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7363901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wright Estate Agency, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.