2 bedroom terraced house for saleLathkill Drive, Ashbourne
- Modern Mid Town House
- Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Off Road Parking
- 50% Shared Ownership
Beautifully presented mid town house which is being offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis and would make a great first time buy. The property features two double bedrooms, off road parking for two vehicles and an enclosed rear garden.
This modern mid town house is being offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis and is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer to step on the ladder. The property is beautifully presented throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom and lounge/dining room. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing for two vehicles and there is a low maintenance enclosed garden to the rear.
The property is well placed to be within easy access of the wide range of shops, amenities and leisure facilities on offer in the market town of Ashbourne and road networks including the A52, A515 and A50 are easily reached.
Entrance door to front, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to;
Lounge 14' 4" MAX x 13' 8" ( 4.37m MAX x 4.17m )
UPVC French doors leading to the rear garden, useful understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 6' 5" x 10' 8" ( 1.96m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob, integrated electric oven and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, useful appliance space, extractor fan, complementary tiling to walls, radiator and UPVC window to front.
The current owners are using this as a utility room but the suite can easily be refitted and will include low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Useful access to the attic which is partly boarded, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 11' 3" ( 4.39m max x 3.43m )
UPVC window to front, useful over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.24m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower and splash screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to walls, wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure UPVC window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing for two vehicles and to the rear there is a low maintenance garden which feature paved patio seating area, artificial lawned, raised decked seating area and is enclosed by timber fencing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63742687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.