3 bedroom detached house for salePriory View Road, Moordown, Bournemouth
- Close to Local Amenities and Bus Routes
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Ideal Family Home
- Highly Sought After Location
- Spacious Accommodation
- Situated on a Sizeable Plot
** SALE AGREED BY BELVOIR ** CHARACTER PROPERTY - An opportunity to acquire a sizable detached 3/4 bedroom family home located in the sought after Priory View Road, BH9 location. The property benefits from a stunning open plan kitchen/diner and a private large garden.
Upon entry to this this character home you are greeted with a large open reception hall which provides access to a utility room, W/C, reception room/bedroom, and the stunning open plan kitchen/dinner/lounge. The hub of the ground floor is a large kitchen/dinner which measures over 19ft in length. The modern kitchen offers wall and base mounted units, and room for numerous appliances. The kitchen benefits from double doors leading to the rear garden.
Upstairs the property boasts three bedrooms and a modern fully fitted bathroom.
To the rear of the property you have a generously sized garden which is made up of lawn and patio. To the front you have a block paved drive way which leads to the garage.
The Property is located in the sought after BH9, Moordown area superbly located for families with an abundance of primary and secondary schools, within walking distance of Winton/Moordown high street and its plethora of local shops, supermarkets, amenities and bus routes along with local and national transport links in and of Bournemouth via the Wessex way. Also a short drive from Castlepoint shopping centre and nearby Redhill common/park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63744148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27572849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Castle Lane West, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.