3 bedroom maisonette for saleValetta Road, Acton, London
- Three double bedroom
- Split level maisonette over the first and second floor
- Circa 900 sq.ft / 86 sq.m
- Renovated to an exceptional standard throughout
- Separate Kitchen and Reception area
- Wendell Park
- Long lease
This beautifully presented three bedroom split level maisonette situated within the popular area of Wendell Park has been recently renovated to an exceptional standard and offers an abundance of living space for growing families. Offering over 900 sq ft of living space!
This newly renovated property consists of a large front reception room with high ceilings, feature fireplace and bay window overlooking leafy Valetta Road. The first floor also offers a brand new family bathroom, a double bedroom with feature fireplace and a fitted wardrobe. The eat-in kitchen has pleasant views, light features, Bosch appliances and a new boiler. The second floor is a brand new loft extension which offers two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes/storage and a second family bathroom with marble.
The property benefits from a gated private road, new double glazed hardwood sash windows and wool carpets.
Valetta Road is ideally located within Wendell Park and is within catchment area of a few outstanding schools, a walking distance from several parks and the Thames Path, an array of shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities of Askew Road and Chiswick High Road. There are a variety of bus links into Shepherds Bush, Hammersmith and Turnham Green within two minute walk, while also being within 10 minute walk of Turnham Green and Stamford Brook Underground Stations.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63744223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP104960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Bedford Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.