3 bedroom flat for saleSwanton Gardens, Southfields, SW19
- Fantastic three bedroom split level maisonette
- Lovely bright reception room with access to private balcony
- Master bedroom with built-in storage space
- Fully tiled white bathroom suite
- Good-size kitchen with integrated appliances
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Private balcony
- Close to Southfields tube
Neatly tucked away moments from Wimbledon Common, this charming three bedroom maisonette is presented in great condition throughout and benefits further from double glazed windows and front facing balcony.
Swanton Gardens is only moments away from the variety of amenities and underground station (District Line) in Southfields and is also within easy access to all the shops and entertainments of Putney High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63744529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.