1 bedroom flat for saleCraneshaw House, Hounslow, TW3
- Outstanding new development in the heart of Hounslow
- Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat
- Designer kitchen with two tone units and stone worktop
- Double size bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Luxurious shower room with mirrored alcoves
- Limited secure courtyard parking (additional cost)
- Secure video entry system
- Private residents lift
Located in the heart of Hounslow, this amazing one bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and contemporary living space, comprising of a modern fitted kitchen, stylish shower room and secure video entry system.
Craneshaw House is situated 50 meters from Hounslow town centre with the Treaty Centre shopping mall in close proximity. Excellent transport links include Hounslow Central underground station, Hounslow mainline station and close to London Heathrow airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63744694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1053714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.