3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTeasel Way, Hampton Centre, Peterborough
- Three Bedroom Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Three Bedroom Home
* Three Double Bedrooms
* Kitchen Breakfast Room
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
Entrance Hallway with radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, doors to:
Cloakroom with fitted two suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash basin with splashback tiles and radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
9'5" x 14'11" Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work space over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Stairs Leading to First Floor landing, radiator and doors to:
15'9" x 14'11 into chimney breast, Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect, two radiators, and Television point.
9'11" x 8'11" UPVC double glazed double doors opening to front aspect and Juliet balcony and radiator.
Stairs Leading to Second Floor Landing
Bathroom Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles and low level WC, towel rail.
10'2" x 15'0 into built in wardrobes 2 UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, built in triple wardrobe and radiator.
13'4" x 9'1" UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built in triple wardrobe, door to:
En Suite Fitted three piece suite comprising corner tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles and low level WC, radiator.
Garage with up and over door.
Externally to the front there is a block paved driveway leading to garage. The rear garden nicely enclosed mainly laid to lawn with small patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63746288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.