3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 275, The Eustace, Littlecombe, Dursley, GL11 4BA
Withdrawn from Market
- Help to Buy*
- STAMP DUTY PAID SAVING YOU £4800*
- 5 Star Home Builder Satisfaction 2018
- Contemporary home of 1271 sqft
- Downstairs cloakroom with shower
- Built-in wardrobe to bedrooms one and two
- Integral garage with door to the hall
- *Terms and Conditions Apply
The Eustace - A three bedroom home over three floors, the kitchen/breakfast room has French doors to the terrace perfect for enjoying breakfast in the sun overlooking the garden. A versatile and contemporary home.
The integral garage could provide that dream space you've been looking for, whether its additional storage, your own gym, studio or workshop, let this space work for you.
The immediate area around the development is exquisitely landscaped and benefits from a network of footpaths, cycle paths and delightful riverside walks. Siding onto the upper reaches of the River Cam and set along a gentle slope, fabulous views can be enjoyed from all aspects.
Littlecombe is located in the small and charming Gloucestershire market town of Dursley close to open countryside and woodland beautiful scenic views can be enjoyed over the surrounding countryside.
The town’s excellent shopping facilities include many independent retailers, as well as familiar high street names and a regular farmers’ market. Dursley is also home to an award-winning library and a new leisure centre. A Sainsbury’s supermarket offers the usual fare where the monthly farmers market offers local produce and treats to tempt.
•Dursley Church of England Primary School
•Uley Church of England Primary School
•Cotswold Chine School
•Katherine Lady Berkeley’s School
By road: Littlecombe is ideally positioned for Junctions 13 and 14 of the M5, with easy access to the M4.
By train: Cam and Dursley station is the closest train station to Littlecombe. From there, it’s possible to reach Bristol Temple Meads in just 35 minutes. To the north, Gloucester takes 16 minutes by rail and Cheltenham Spa is only 32 minutes away*.
*All train times are approximate
Help to Buy Available - Terms and Conditions Apply
This is a Freehold Development but as there are additional legal elements to this property you are responsible for management charges. You may also incur fees for items such as Management packs. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
All measurements have been taken from the developers brochure or plans and should be used for guidance only. CGI’s are provided by the Developer to reflect a guide but the finish can vary. Internal Photos/CGI Images are taken from the show home and may be of a different house type. Finish and specification will vary.
8'8 x 3'3
Kitchen & Breakfast Room
17'0 x 10'5
Living & Dining Room
12'10 x 17'7
6'9 x 4'5
10'7 x 10'5
6'9 x 6'1
9'7 x 8'3
9'7 x 6'7
9'4 x 7'1
6'10 x 9'2
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.