2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCherry Tree Road, Hoddesdon
- 17ft x 12ft Lounge
- Adjacent Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom
- 100ft Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
This much improved and extended two bedroom semi detached bungalow boasts a 100ft rear garden, private drive and garage and is situated just to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated to the north of Hoddesdon is this much improved and extended two bedroom semi detached bungalow boasting a 100ft rear garden, private drive and garage. The accommodation incorporates many other features and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Replacement upvc double glazed entrance door with matching side screen, radiator, built in meter cupboard, access to loft via foldaway ladder.
Tastefully tiled and refitted with a luxury white suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, vanity wash basin and low level flush WC with concealed cistern, towel rail radiator, heat and light unit.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' max ( 3.56m x 3.35m max )
Fully fitted with a range of built in wardrobe cupboards with storage over, replacement upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation.
Lounge 17' x 12' narrowing to 10' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.66m narrowing to 3.12m )
Attractive decor with coved ceiling, radiator and feature fireplace. Archway providing access to:
Dining Area 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Featuring casement doors leading to the rear garden, access to utility room.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units incorporating an inset sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces, built in cupboard housing gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water, space for cooker and dishwasher, peninsular unit and open plan to:
Utility Room 10' 8" x 8' ( 3.25m x 2.44m )
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, upvc double glazed door providing access to a lean to/conservatory and then onto the rear garden.
FRONT GARDEN with a low brick retaining wall, laid predominantly to lawn with shrubs and borders. Long private drive serving DETACHED GARAGE with power and light connected and personal door leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a feature of the property extending to approximately 100ft with a raised patio to the immediate rear of the property and steps down to a lawned area with an abundance of fruit trees, shrubs, a pergola and productive kitchen garden with greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63747554.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.