2 bedroom apartment for saleLower High Street, Stourbridge
- BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF STOURBRIDGE TOWN
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- VIRTUAL FREEHOLD - 980+ YEAR LEASE!
- GATED PARKING TO REAR
- SECURE PHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SOUGHT AFTER APARTMENT BLOCK
A BEAUTIFUL TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE IN THE HEART OF STOURBRIDGE TOWN, IN A SOUGHT AFTER APARTMENT BLOCK AND WITH A 980+ YEAR LEASE Briefly comprising; lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, secure phone entry system and allocated parking to rear.
This superb two bedroom penthouse is situated in the heart of Stourbridge Town with everything needed close by, and as the property is on the top floor it feels like you can close yourself away from any noise.
Externally, there is gated parking off the High Street to rear of the block, and the allocated parking can be seen from the apartment. A secure phone entry system offers access to the communal hallways which are kept very clean and tidy.
The apartment is beautifully presented, with large bay window to the front leading to the fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two good sized bedrooms to rear and a fully fitted bathroom suite with electric shower.
Viewings are highly recommended, books yours by calling our Stourbridge team on 01384 374545.
Lounge 17' exc bay x 14' 2" ( 5.18m exc bay x 4.32m )
Double glazed bay sash window to front. TV point, laminate flooring, wall lights, feature electric fire, central heating radiator and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.51m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, rolltop work surfaces with splashback tiling to rear, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, integrated washer dryer, integrated fridge freezer, spotlights to ceiling.
Front door leading to staircase, secure phone entry system, loft access (not inspected) central heated radiator, airing cupboard housing combi boiler and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, central heated radiator and door to hallway.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heated radiator, wall lights and door to hallway.
Fitted bathroom suite with pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with electric shower, central heated radiator spots to ceiling, mirror light with shaver point and part tiled walls.
Allocated parking to the rear accessed from the Lower High Street through gated entrance.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63748334.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBR307126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.