4 bedroom detached house for saleGlasgow Road, Stirling
- 4 Bedroom Detached Villa, with 1 Bedroom Annex
- Annex Provides Fabulous Rental Potential
- Stunning Kitchen & Separate Dining Room
- GCH/ DG, Gardens & Garage
- EPC D (56)
- Extensive Family Accommodation
- Period Features
A charming & stylish 4/5 bedroom traditional detached home, with seperate own door annex. The property offers a wonderful blend of original victorian features combined with extensive flexible family accommodation which is brought to the market in exceptional condition.
***Viewing highly recommended*** The flexible and versatile accommodation of the main house is set over two levels and consists on the ground floor of magnificent reception hallway, well-proportioned lounge with stunning feature fireplace, dining room/bedroom 5 with en-suite, family room with French doors to rear garden, wc cloakroom and stylish fitted kitchen. A handy utility room is situated off the rear hallway. The upper floor provides four double bedrooms and refurbished bathroom.
Attached to the home is a self-contained granny/teenager annex which offers a living space of lounge/diner, kitchen, shower room and bedroom. With it's own front and back door and secluded garden this makes an ideal independent living space or further potential for business/letting options.
All rooms are attractively decorated in bright neutral décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a first class standard and are complimented by quality floor coverings which are included within the sale. The home has retained fabulous features such as intricate cornice and working fireplaces which adds a real warmth and charm.
A mono-bloc driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to a large garage with automated door. To the rear are further, more private, gardens which are fully enclosed and designed for ease of maintenance with bright patio and raised beds. Extensive storage provision including a large shed with power and lighting.
Kitchen 15' 8" into recess x 12' 11" max ( 4.78m into recess x 3.94m max )
Utility 7' 7" x 4' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.45m )
Family Room 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Lounge 15' 9" x 14' 11" max ( 4.80m x 4.55m max )
Dining/bedroom 5 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Master Bedroom 17' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.23m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.42m max x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 12' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 4 12' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.63m )
Living/diner 20' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 6.22m max x 3.58m max )
Kitchen 2 11' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.16m )
Bedroom(annex) 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.