3 bedroom flat for saleHotham Park House, High Street, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 2,088 Sqft Grade II Listed Apartment
- Situated In Hotham House
- Renovated To A High Specification
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Garage And Parking
Hotham House, believed to date back to 1792, is an impressive Grade II listed Georgian property set in the grounds of the renowned Hotham Park with a trendy café, woodland walks, bandstand, mini railway and boating pond on the outskirts of the seaside town of Bognor Regis. St Richard Hotham, who developed Bognor Regis into a fashionable seaside resort, resided in Hotham Park House. EPC-C
This lower ground floor apartment has undergone a significant renovation programme and the accommodation on offer comprises, contemporary white gloss kitchen with central island and quality inset stainless steel appliances. The large open plan sitting/dining room has woodblock flooring. The master bedroom has a contemporary en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms and a modern luxurious family bathroom. The apartment also has the benefit of a cellar area, which offers additional storage.
Outside, there is a side garden and to the rear of the property is a garage and additional parking bays.
An impressive Grade II listed Georgian property set in the grounds of the renowned Hotham Park.
Sitting Room 22'9 (6.93m) x 19'5 (5.92m)
Kitchen 12'2 (3.71m) x 9'8 (2.95m)
Bedroom 1 16'6 (5.03m) x 15'4 (4.67m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 13'4 (4.06m) x 10'7 (3.23m)
Bedroom 3 12'2 (3.71m) x 6'3 (1.91m)
Wine Cellar 31'9 (9.68m) x 12'0 (3.66m)
Garage 19'8 (5.99m) x 10' (3.05m)
We understand there is 122 years remaining on the lease.
Maintenance Charge/Ground Rent
We understand the maintenance charge/ground rent is currently £2,000 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63753290.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 227288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.