3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNicholas Close, Spondon, Derby
- Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Dining Room
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Road Parking & Car Port
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
** NO CHAIN ** A three bedroom semi-detached property in a cul-de-sac location in Spondon benefiting from a modern kitchen/dining room, lounge, three bedroom, shower room, parking and garden. VIEWING ADVISED.
A three bedroom semi-detached property in a cul-de-sac location in Spondon offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer or growing family and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, three first floor bedrooms and shower room. Outside can be found off road parking, useful carport to the side and a pleasant, well maintained rear garden. The property is well placed for access to local amenities, road links with Derby City and A52 as well as well-regarded local schools at primary and secondary level. An early internal viewing comes highly advised.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, storage heater, telephone point and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 11" into the chimney breast ( 4.09m x 3.63m into the chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, coving to the ceiling and TV point.
Kitchen/dining Room 10' x 17' 11" ( 3.05m x 5.46m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door leading to understairs storage area, coving to the ceiling, storage heater, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and double glazed door to the side elevation leading to the car port.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 9" max into Chimney Breast ( 3.78m x 2.97m max into Chimney Breast )
Having double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard and storage heater.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' plus entry ( 3.58m x 3.35m plus entry )
Having double glazed window and storage heater.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.51m )
Having double glazed window.
Fitted with a three piece comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, storage heater and obscure double glazed window.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking. Timber gates give access to a large side car port/storage area. To the rear is a pleasant enclosed low maintenance garden with a patio area, shaped lawn and a gravelled area enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63754408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.