4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStalham
- Attractive Semi-Detached House
- Four Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Built By Hopkins Homes Ltd
- Beautifully Presented
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway and Garage
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Popular Broadland Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Aldreds are delighted to offer this beautifully presented four bedroom house built by Hopkins Homes. This nicely located property offers modern stylish accommodation including entrance hall, cloakroom, a spacious kitchen/diner, utility room, lounge, dining room, four bedrooms (master en suite), and family bathroom. The property offers oil fired central heating, sealed unit double glazed windows and an excellent level of specification throughout. Outside, there's a spacious enclosed rear garden, driveway and a garage. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautifully finished family home, located in this sought after Broadland development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8476699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.