2 bedroom apartment for saleManor Park Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19
- Modern Top Floor Apartment
- Central Location - Ideal For Town Centre
- TWO BEDROOMS
- Attractive Open Plan Living Room
- Entrance Hall With Walk In Store Cupboard
- On Site Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This light and airy modern two bedroomed top floor apartment is very conveniently situated for Cleckheaton town centre amenities, bus station and the motorway networks. Boasting TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the property includes a spacious entrance hall with a useful walk in storage cupboard, house bathroom, has a superb open plan living room with a well appointed kitchen area having a built in oven and hob, has on-site allocated parking and enjoys well maintained communal gardens.
This modern two bedroomed top floor apartment is conveniently situated for Cleckheaton town centre, the bus station and the motorway networks. With UPVC double glazing and electric storage heating the property briefly comprises: entrance hall with large storage cupboard, spacious open plan lounge, with dining and kitchen area. The kitchen has modern wall and base units, oven hob and extractor and the lounge/dining area has two windows offering plenty of natural light. One double bedroom and one good sized single bedroom and bathroom with three piece white suite, shower and heated towel rail. Allocated parking and visitor parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63757636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLL090027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.