Land for sale4 Craig Y Don, Queen Street, Llangollen
- Planning Permission for 2 semi detached houses.
- 3 bed properties with views of River Dee to rear.
- Planning Permission Ref: 03/2017/0095/PF
- Extends to approx 0.06 acres (0.02 hectares).
- Please contact our Llangollen office for further infomation.
- Or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
A development opportunity for a pair of 3 bed semi detached dwellings, with own parking and rear garden overlooking the River Dee in Llangollen. The plot has planning permission granted by Denbighshire County Council on the 14th December 2017 under Code number 03/2017/0095/PF. The site measures approximately 66 feet x 45 feet (approximately 20m x 13.6m) and extends to in the region of 0.06 acres (0.02 hectares). Please contact our Llangollen office for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8206251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Llangollen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.