2 bedroom flat for saleHertsmere Road, London, E14
- Moments from Canary Wharf
- Stunning Views Over London
- Landmark Waterfront Development
- Newly Laid Wood Flooring Throughout
This is a stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the landmark development of No.1 West India Quay moments from the heart of Canary Wharf.
Situated on the 30th floor of this ever popular development, this luxury two double bedroom apartment offers outstanding views of London. High spec furnishings, open-plan modern kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area, bright and airy reception room with floor to ceiling windows that offer sublime views, two double bedrooms with ample storage, an en suite too the master bedroom and main bathroom and the bonus of a utility room. The apartment benefits from solid wooden flooring throughout, air conditioning, 24hr concierge service, secure parking and use of the adjoined Marriott hotel's facilities.
The building is extremely sought after and has been featured in In the film Run Fatboy Run, where the character Whit owns an apartment in 1 West India Quay. Also, earlier in the film, he is heard saying "West India Quay please!" to a taxi driver. The music video 'Heartbroken' by T2 (a London based, garage music band) was filmed in or around 1 West India Quay. Whilst still a construction site, the building was used as a location in the film, Layer Cake, starring Daniel Craig.
Call NOW to arrange your viewing 02085567533
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 000456437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Home Ltd, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.