3 bedroom bungalow for saleMoor Lane, Branston Booths, LN4
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen, Living Room
- 16ft Garden Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Extensive Driveway & Single Garage
- Semi-Rural Village Location
- Cattery Business Available by Negotiation
- EPC Rating E
WITH OR WITHOUT THE CATTERY?
Set in a 1/3 of an Acre, this lovely, detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow can be purchased as a family home or, for an additional price, to include an established Cattery Business. This spacious property occupies a large non estate plot within the semi-rural village of Branston Booths. The well planned living accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, 16ft Garden Room, Three Double Bedrooms and Shower Room. Outside there is extensive off street parking to the front with ‘in and out’ driveways extending to both sides of the bungalow. To the rear of the property there are enclosed gardens and single garage. The property further benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating. CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
13' 9" x 10' 4" (4.2m x 3.15m)
DINING ROOM / LOUNGE
12' 1" x 10' 11" (3.7m x 3.33m)
LOUNGE / BEDROOM 2
12' 0" x 10' 11" (3.66m x 3.33m)
16' 6" x 10' 2" (5.05m x 3.1m)
14' 1" x 13' 8" (4.3m x 4.17m)
14' 0" x 10' 9" (4.27m x 3.3m)
7' 10" x 7' 4" (2.4m x 2.24m)
. - The Cattery has 10 pens with separate food preparation and is council approved with the relevant permissions granted for ongoing business with a licence for up to 25 cats. Each pen measures 14ft x 4ft on a concrete hardstanding base, with two being opened up to make a larger 'family pen' for 4 / 5 cats, with power and light connected. The pens are insulated with heating and there is a SEPARATE SHED with plumbing for washing machine for a wash and food preparation area. The business has bookings into 2017 as well as a number of existing repeat clients. Further details are available from the Agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63764669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE162652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.