3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Spinney, Whitefield, Manchester, M45
Offers in Region of
- Ground Floor Flat
- Three bedrooms
- Highly sought after block
- Secluded Cul De Sac Location
- Spacious living rooms
- Parking and Garage
- Prime Whitefield location
- Eat in kitchen
- Well presented
- Offered with the benefit of no onward chain
A spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment that boasts an excellent location on Whitefield's The Spinney. The accommodation provided briefly comprises spacious hallway with cloak room, open plan lounge and dining room, eat-in kitchen, master bedroom with full sized en-suite, recently refurbished family bathroom, and two further bedrooms. The apartment benefits from direct access to a patio and garden, a single garage, parking and a secluded cul-de-sac location. A rare opportunity to purchase a apartment in this exclusive block. Offered with no onward chain, early viewings are highly recommended.
This stylish residence includes a spacious eat in kitchen with utility room for added convenience, with a recently fitted gas central heating boiler. The main bathroom has been beautifully refurbished in modern tiled wet room style with walk in shower. Both master and second double bedroom include fitted wardrobes and ample space for other occasional furniture together with a full sized master en-suite bathroom complete with his and her double sinks, bath, bidet and WC. The third bedroom lends itself for additional use as an additional every day snug reception room. The main reception rooms enjoy a rear aspect view, and have a spacious open plan layout to accommodate a large dining area and lounge with central fire place feature. To the front of the property there are parking space and a single garage with automatic electrically operated garage doors.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9782637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Normie & Co, Whitefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.