3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunelt Road, Blackpool, FY1 6LS
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Refurbished Throughout And Extended
- Viewing Highly Recommended / Driveway
- EPC Rating D
- Description: This deceptively spacious, modern and attractively priced three bed semi is set in a popular residential location and must be viewed internally to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer. Numerous beneficial features accompany this property including a bright lounge, a dining room or rear lounge leading into an extended and airy modern kitchen. Upstairs sees a modern landing leading to three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway for three cars and to the rear there is access to a well presented private garden, laid to lawn with patio area. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The property is close to local amenities, shops and bus routes. An ideal family home for first time buyers. No onward chain.
Location: From our Church Street Office turn right, bear left onto Park Road, at the sixth set of traffic lights turn right on to Bloomfield Road, continue through the first set of traffic lights then take the first left on to Dunelt Road. The property is on the left hand side.
Hall: Stairs to the right, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 10'9 x 14'0 (3.28m x 4.27m) UPVC double glazed window to front, living flame gas fire, vertical radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 14'6 x 11'9 (4.42m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, under stairs storage.
Kitchen: Approx 14'5 x 8'0 (4.39m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window to rear and two velux windows, kickboard lights, wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral oven and gas hob with extractor over, inset 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, boiler with wireless thermostat/progammer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate tile flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'8 x 14'8 (4.47m x 4.47m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'1 x 6'8 (2.77m x 2.03m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, velux skylight, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'6 x 7'7 (2.59m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Loft Space: Part boarded loft with velux window and pull down ladder.
Bathroom: Approx 6'1 x 5'8 (1.85m x 1.73m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, "P" panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, curved heated towel rail, vanity hand basin and low flush wc, vinyl flooring.
Exterior: Enclosed East facing garden to lawn with patio area, off street parking and driveway for three cars.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUN30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.