3 bedroom flat for saleQueens Club Gardens, Barons Court, W14
- Situated on the second floor of a period mansion block
- Large reception room with bay window and space to dine
- Master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well maintained communal gardens and tennis court
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located in the sought-after Queens Club Gardens this great three bedroom flat offers bright and well proportioned accommodation with access to lovely communal gardens and tennis courts.
Queens Club Gardens is desirable residential address close to the many amenities of Lillie Road and vibrant North End Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63767737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.