2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSheffield Road, Birdwell, Barnsley, S70
- WELL PRESENTED END TERRACE PROPERTY
- ONE BEDROOM & FURTHER LOFT ROOM
- WELL PROPORTIONED REAR GARDEN
- SPACIOUS BATHROOM - BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES & M1 MOTORWAY(JCT.36)
- MAY APPEAL TO PROFESSIONAL OR LANDLORD
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
Ideal for investor/first time buyers. A most well presented one bedroom end terrace with additional loft room. Having a well proportioned rear garden the property is offered with no vendor chain.
Featuring well proportioned rear gardens is this attractive end terrace home. Tastefully presented throughout the property features a double bedroom and further loft room. Having a well proportioned bathroom suite the agents feel a detailed inspection is required to appreciate the property fully. Being well served by nearby amenities and commuter links via the Dearne Valley Parkway and M1 motorway(Jct.36) the agents feel the property may appeal to the young couple, professional or indeed landlord buyer. Offered with no vendor chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63768229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAL150038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.