5 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaconsfield Square, Hartlepool
- RARE TO THE MARKET
- RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 5 BEDROOMS
- STUNNING BATHROOM
Rare to the Market an outstanding 5 Bedroomed Terraced Family Home. Retaining many original features this property is immaculately presented throughout with well appointed accommodation spread over three floors.
Rare to the Market an outstanding 5 Bedroomed Terraced Family Home. Retaining many original features this property is immaculately presented throughout with well appointed accommodation spread over three floors. The accommodation briefly comprises Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. To the First Floor there are 3 Bedrooms and a stunning Family Bathroom with 2 further Bedrooms to the Second Floor. Externally there are enclosed Gardens to the front and rear, both beautifully maintained.
door with feature arch skylight window, coving to high ceiling, dado rail, cupboard housing electric meter, door to;
retaining original features, decorative coving, radiator, stairs to First Floor.
Lounge 14' 6" (into bay window) x 13' 6" ( 4.42m (into bay window) x 4.11m )
UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, attractive fireplace housing electric fire with tiled inset and marble effect hearth, decorative coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator, television point.
Rear Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 5" (into alcove) ( 4.17m x 3.48m (into alcove) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear elevation, attractive feature fireplace with wooden surround and gas fire, wooden flooring, picture rail, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 9' 4" (maximum measurements) ( 4.39m x 2.84m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors to side elevation leading to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, wooden flooring, radiator, archway leading to;
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 2" (restricted head height) ( 3.15m x 2.79m (restricted head height) )
modern cream gloss fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting rolled edge working surfaces and complementing tiled splashback and surround, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven and 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor.
with split level access.
free standing roll edge bath with mixer tap and 'telephone' style shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and low level WC, radiator,, built in storage cupboard housing boiler, wooden flooring, Double Glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 11' 5" (into alcove) ( 4.19m x 3.48m (into alcove) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 8" (maximum measurements) ( 3.68m x 3.56m (maximum measurements) )
2 UPVC Double Glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Staircase To Second Floor
split level with skylight window, useful storage cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.82m )
(maximum measurements and restricted head height) Double Glazed skylight to rear elevation, original feature fireplace, radiator, built in storage into eaves.
Bedroom 5 17' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.38m x 4.01m )
(maximum measurements and restricted head height) 2 UPVC Double Glazed arched windows to front elevation, original feature fireplace, radiator, useful built in storage into eaves.
Attractive Rear Garden
low maintenance with pebble area and gate to rear access.
Enclosed Garden To Front
with attractive block paving pathway edging a lawned area with mature borders with a mixture of shrubs.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63769063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.