4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMandale Road, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- A VASTLY EXTENDED FAMILY HOME.
- DOUBLE GARAGE OFFERING THE POTENTIAL OF CONVERSION INTO ADDITIONAL LIVING SPACE SHOULD THE NEED OF THE NEW OWNER DEMAND (SUBJECT TO RELEVANT CONSENTS)
- BLOCK PAVED PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS TO THE FRONT
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINING ROOM THAT COULD BE RE-SEPERATED SHOULD AN INCOMING BUYER REQUIRE
- GARDEN ROOM WITH VELUX WINDOW AND FRENCH DOORS LEADING OUT INTO THE GARDEN BEYOND
- A VERY RARE 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY IN A POPUAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- FAMILY BATHROOM, 2 ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS AND A DOWN STAIRS TOILET
A VASTLY EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF PARKING AND A DOUBLE GARAGE!! / 4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS TWO OF WHICH HAVE ENSUITE SHOWER ROOMS / ADDITIONAL FULLY BOARDED AND FUNCTIONING LOFT ROOM ACCESSED VIA A DROP DOWN LADDER FROM THE LANDING / DOWNSTAIRS W.C. AND A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM / 3 RECEPTION ROOMS WITH AN ADDIITONAL GARDEN ROOM ENJOYING VIEWS OVER THE LAWNED GARDENS TO THE REAR! / A SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM OFF-SET FROM THE KITCHEN / FITTED TO A GOOD SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT / GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT / IDEALLY LOCATED FOR ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES, LOCAL SCHOOLS AND THE A19 AND A66 ROADLINKS / AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A GROWING FAMILY WITH A REQUIRMENT FOR SPACE!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63771523.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8486144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.