2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCreswick Close, Walton, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Open Plan Bay Window Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- No Onward Chain
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- Energy Rating - D
£140,000 (Offers In Region Of) Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after suburb of Walton is this neutrally decorated two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Ideally placed a short distance from amenities, shops and bus services the property offers well ordered accommodation with further scope for a prospective purchaser to modernise and re-configure to their individual requirements, low maintenance grounds and ample off street parking. Available with no onward chain
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63775933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.