2 bedroom bungalow for salePremier Road, Ormesby
- Extended & Completely Re-Designed to the Highest Specifications
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Dormer Style Bungalow
- Stunning Plot with Private Rear Garden
- Spacious Well-Presented & Designed Accommodation
- Large Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Breakfast/Garden Room
- Central Heating via Combination Boiler
- Modern En-Suite Shower Room to First Floor Master Bedroom
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this beautiful two-bedroom dormer style bungalow offering accommodation briefly comprising entrance porch, large living room, ground floor bedrooms, smart fitted kitchen and rear breakfast/garden room. To the first floor there is a large bedroom with modern en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Externally there is a driveway leading to a detached garage and to the rear there is a beautifully presented garden offering complete privacy. Early viewing advised.
5.84m x 4.45m
(max) With two bay windows to the front elevation, attractive wood burning stove and staircase to the first floor.
3.3m x 3.8m
3.12m x 3.2m
With dual aspect windows and a smart range of fitted wall and floor units with complementary work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine.
3m into recess x 3.3m - With tiled floor, dual aspect windows and French doors to the private rear garden.
5.56m x 2.67m
into recess. With spotlighting and built-in wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.08m x 1.42m
Modern suite comprising double shower cubicle with rainwater head shower, contemporary style bowl basin, tiled walls and floor and spotlighting.
2.62m x 2.08m
Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, spotlighting and tiled floor.
Gardens & Garage
To the front elevation there is an easy to maintain garden and a block paved driveway leading to a detached garage. To the rear there is a stunning well-maintained garden with raised decked area, artificial grass, lawn, timber shed and complete privacy to the rear elevation.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63776359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU180017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.