4 bedroom detached house for saleGlengarry Crescent, Falkirk
- ***UNDER OFFER***
- Well presented throughout
- Double monoblock driveway
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Ground floor W.C and utility room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Landscaped rear garden with 2 feature decked areas and garden shed
- Only 5 minute drive to Falkirk High Station, Town Centre and Schools
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes by road and rail
***4 BEDROOM DETACHED VILLA WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE LOCATED IN PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT NEAR FALKIRK HIGH STATION***
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this 4 bedroom detached villa with integral garage located in a popular private development near Falkirk High Station. Internally the property consists of initial entrance hall, lounge with bay window, dining room with French doors to the rear garden, modern kitchen including dishwasher, utility room including washing machine and w.c all on the ground floor. The first floor offers a modern family bathroom and 4 well proportioned bedrooms with the master providing en-suite. Externally the property offers a double monoblock driveway and landscaped rear garden with 2 feature decked areas. The property is situated in the popular Lionthorn area of Falkirk which is only a 5 minute drive to Falkirk High Station. Falkirk Town Centre is just over a 5 minute drive and offers excellent local amenities, schools, shops, restaurant and leisure facilities. Edinburgh and Glasgow are accessible by road and rail within 30 minutes. Early Viewing Highly Recommended!
Initial entrance hall offers access to the lounge.
Lounge 4.72m (15' 6") x 4.11m (13' 6")
Bright and spacious room with feature bay window and archway to dining room.
Dining Room 2.83m (9' 3") x 2.44m (8' 0")
Spacious dining room with French doors to the decked area of the rear garden.
Kitchen 3.20m (10' 6") x 3.02m (9' 11")
A modern kitchen with excellent selection of floor and wall mounted units. The kitchen includes a 4 burner gas hob with electric oven and dishwasher. Access provided to the utility room and w.c.
Utility Room 2.00m (6' 7") x 1.50m (4' 11")
Situated off the kitchen and offers floor units with washing machine included. There is space for a tall fridge freezer and access to the rear garden and w.c.
W.C 1.50m (4' 11") x 1.40m (4' 7")
Located off the utility room with window to the side.
Staircase and Landing
Landing offers linen cupboard and access to family bathroom and 4 bedrooms.
Family Bathroom 2.00m (6' 7") x 1.75m (5' 9")
Modern bathroom with white 3 piece suite and wall mounted electric shower.
Master Bedroom 4.08m (13' 5") x 2.64m (8' 8")
Excellent sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, window to the front and en-suite.
En-suite 1.87m (6' 2") x 1.40m (4' 7")
Offers single shower cubicle with wall mounted mixer control and window to the front.
Bedroom 2 3.58m (11' 9") x 2.70m (8' 10")
Double bedroom located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 2.85m (9' 4") x 2.30m (7' 7")
Double bedroom to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 4 2.58m (8' 6") x 2.56m (8' 5")
Large single bedroom to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobe.
Landscaped rear garden with feature decked area, garden shed and second decked area to the side.
Home Report Value: £180,000
Council Tax Band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1003085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.