5 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlane Crescent, Falmouth, Cornwall
- Reception hall
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- First Floor - Master Suite and 2 Further Bedrooms, bathroom
- Second Floor - 2 bedrooms with sea views, bathroom
- Attached cottage with sitting room, kitchen and bathroom, 2 bedrooms
- Garden floor flat, kitchen area, sitting area, 1 bedroom, shower room
- Communal gardens, generous rear garden, double garage
A fantastic period character home with an attached two bedroom cottage and one bedroomed flat.
4 Woodlane Crescent was built in 1860. The property is not listed but set in a conservation area in one of the most sought after residential areas of Falmouth. The current owners have lived at the property for the past 41 years. During this time they have carried out a vast schedule of works. These include a new roof to the major portion of the house in 2001, replacement of the boilers to both house and cottage, replacement of certain windows, the erection of double doors between the sitting room and dining room, restoring the fireplace in the sitting room to an impressive Georgian fireplace with marble surround as well as new kitchen and bathrooms/shower rooms. The accommodation for the main residence currently comprises a reception hallway and sitting room with double doors to the dining room and kitchen. The first floor has a master suite with two further bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom. The second floor has two further bedrooms both with sea views, shower room, plus an ancillary room which would make another bedroom providing a 'Velux type' window is installed in the roof (Subject to the necessary consents). From the hallway stairs lead down to the garden floor which houses a one bedroom flat. Attached to the rear of the property is a two bedroomed cottage which has been rented out until recently. In the agents opinion and subject to the necessary consents this could be connected back to the main house to create an even more superlative residence.
Falmouth town centre provides excellent amenities with a good range of shopping and commercial facilities. The property is set within walking distance of several of Falmouths favoured schools, both primary and secondary. Falmouth University (Woodlane Campus) is literally a 3 minute walk. A railway station and single track branch-line operates from Falmouth to Truro, where there is a mainline railway station connecting with London Paddington, further to this there is an airport at Newquay with daily flights connecting to London Gatwick amongst other destinations. There are golf courses at Falmouth, Budock Vean, Killiow(near Truro), and there are superb sailing facilities in the area with a variety of yacht clubs and marinas. The coastline offers unspoilt secluded beaches and wonderful scenic walks in and to many Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Cathedral City of Truro is approximately 11.5 miles distant and enjoys a wide range of shops, restaurants, art galleries, schools, colleges and sporting facilities, including The Hall for Cornwall a cultural centre supporting a variety of musical and dramatic productions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63779644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU140022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.