3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrough Street, Derby
- Four Potential Rooms To Let
- Brought To The Market With No Upward Chain
- Close To Derby University & Derby City Centre
- Epc Rating D
- Ideal For Any Investor, Family Or First Time Buyer
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Garden To The Rear
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
****NO UPWARD CHAIN***POTENTIAL TO HAVE FOUR ROOMS TO LET**** This three bedroom, spacious, mid terraced property is ideal for any investor, family or first time buyer. Brought to the market with no upward chain the property has potential to have four rooms to let and is located close to Derby City Centre and Derby University. Call Today To View!!!
10' 5'' x 10' 9'' (3.17m x 3.27m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window and a wooden door to front elevation, radiator and a television point.
11' 5'' x 10' 9'' (3.48m x 3.27m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature gas fire, laminate flooring and a radiator.
8' 5'' x 5' 10'' (2.56m x 1.78m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, a range of wall, base and drawer units with a laminate roll top work surface over and a tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a gas cooker, space for a fridge, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and vinyl flooring.
6' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.01m x 1.78m)
Having an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, a three piece suite comprising; Low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle with an electric shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, down lighting, radiator, extractor fan and an airing cupboard housing a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Side Entrance Hall
Having a uPVC double glazed door the side elevation and a staircase giving access to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all rooms and loft access.
10' 6'' x 14' 2'' (3.20m x 4.31m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a television point.
11' 4'' x 9' 10'' (3.45m x 2.99m)
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, an over stairs storage cupboard, radiator and a television point.
18' 10'' x 6' 6'' (5.74m x 1.98m)
Having uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, radiator and a television point.
Found to the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with wall and fenced boundaries, established tree, shrubbery beds, patio area and a secure gate giving access to the front of the property.
The vendor has informed us that the property has had a new roof, new fitted kitchen and rendering to the rear elevation within the last two years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63780520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8477989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.