5 bedroom detached house for saleSpinney Close, Burntwood
- Outstanding detached five/six bedroom home
- Large first floor extension
- Enviable & extremely private corner plot at the end of a sought after cul-de-sac
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- High spec finish with solid oak doors throughout
- Open plan dining room & conservatory
- Charming private rear garden.
- Useful ground floor bedroom/stud
- Large electric gated driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Double tandem garage with a sauna
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this outstanding detached five/six bedroom home occupying an enviable & extremely private corner plot at the end of a sought after cul-de-sac. The property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property benefits from a large first floor extension and provides potential for a multitude of uses such as an annexe, large master bedroom with en-suite, gym, office or even two slightly smaller well proportioned bedrooms.
Other standout features of this superb property include: a high spec finish with solid oak doors throughout and Karndean flooring in the open plan dining room & conservatory, spacious lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, useful ground floor bedroom/study, en-suite to master bedroom, large electric gated driveway with parking for several vehicles, double tandem garage with a sauna and a charming private rear garden.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, conservatory, study/bedroom, utility, guest w/c and garage. On the top floor: five bedrooms with en-suite to the master and family bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8455791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.