3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpa Mews, Boston Spa, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS23
- Deceptively spacious mews style home
- Ideal for professional or retired buyers
- Impressive sitting room
- Full width well-appointed breakfast kitchen
- Southerly facing garden room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms/ house bathroom
- Private parking space
- Fully enclosed low maintenance gardens
This cleverly designed and deceptively spacious end mews home occupies a private setting in this popular courtyard within level walking distance of Boston Spa's fashionable High Street amenities.
This attractive end mews home was cleverly designed and constructed by a renowned local developer in attractive brick under a tile roof with multi-paned double glazed windows and gas fired heating.
Quietly located at the head of this private mews courtyard and with its own private parking space the property comprises an entrance hall leading to a light and spacious sitting room with French doors to Juliet style balcony and a feature fireplace.
Exposed floorboards extend through this reception room into a full width family breakfast kitchen with hardwood work surfaces, integrated cooking appliances and dishwashing machine and a peninsular breakfast bar. The ground floor layout is completed by a southerly facing garden room/conservatory with PVCu double glazed windows and door.
An excellent master bedroom has wall length built-in wardrobes and its own en-suite shower room and two further family bedrooms are served by a half-tiled house bathroom with a white contemporary suite.
The front garden areas provide privately owned off road car parking and there is gated access to fully enclosed rear gardens comprising block paved seating areas with a timber sun deck and a useful timber garden store.
Boston Spa is undoubtedly the most popular local village in the Wetherby district as a result of its thriving shops, restaurants and other local amenities.
Proceed from the A1 through Boston Spa's High Street. After approximately 3/4 mile Clifford Road will be found on the right hand side and Spa Mews is the first turning on the left. Number 3 is located at the very head of the courtyard identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63781204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WET180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.