4 bedroom terraced house for saleWindsor Road, Kew
- Stunning four bedroom family home.
- Bespoke, handcrafted contemporary kitchen.
- Ideally located for Kew Village and local schools.
- House modernised to a high standard.
A stunning four bedroom, two bathroom Victorian family home arranged over three floors and situated in a popular residential road ideally located for Kew Village and good local schools.
The house has been re-modelled and extended and offers a bespoke, high quality, contemporary feel whilst retaining a number of original features.
To the ground floor there is a stylish reception room with exposed brickwork and original floorboards. A stunning hand crafted kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors opening onto an easy to maintain garden.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms a family bathroom and a separate study.
To the second floor there are two further bedrooms and a luxury bathroom.
This family home really needs to be seen to be appreciated.EPC=D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kew Gardens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.