1 bedroom flat for saleCollessie Drive, Flat 1/1, Glasgow, G33 5QB
- Fitted Kitchen including built-under oven and integral hob
- Gas central heating
- Communal gardens to front and rear
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- Popular residential location
- Easy access to M8 and M74
This seldom available property is an ideal purchase for a first-time buyer or those looking to downsize. Equally there is an opportunity for an investor who wants a buy-to-let opportunity as there is good demand for rentals in the area. Well placed to the local amenities, the property also has ease of access to Mossvale Road as well as Gartloch Road and viewing is advised for a full appreciation. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with two built-in cupboards and door entry intercom hand set, good sized lounge with access to fitted kitchen including built-under oven and integral gas hob, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe space and bathroom with three piece suite including bath with shower over. This appealing property is further enhanced by gas central heating, PVC double glazed window frames and communal gardens to front and rear.
Located off Mossvale Road, Collessie Drive, is well placed close to Sunnyside Primary School and there are a number of other schools also within easy reach. There are local amenities close at hand as is Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre is just some six miles away via the M8.
LOUNGE – 13'3" x 14'9"
KITCHEN – 11'1" x 5'10"
BEDROOM – 11'1" x 9'9"
BATHROOM – 6'7" x 5'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MS19100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Stewart Estate Agency Network, Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.