3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeaverthorpe, Nunthorpe
- Located in a Prime Residential Area of Nunthorpe at the End of a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- A Well-Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House Offering Versatile Living Accommodation
- A Smart 13ft Fitted Kitchen, Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Ground Bedroom
- Master Bedroom to First Floor with Large Storage Area Which Could Ideally be Converted into a Walk-In Wardrobe or En-Suite Shower Room
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- No Forward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached house offering versatile living accommodation and is ideally located within the popular area of Nunthorpe at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac. The accommodation briefly comprises kitchen, living room, dining room, ground floor bedroom and ground floor shower room. The first floor accommodates a further two bedrooms – master with large walk-in wardrobe/storage and a family bathroom. Externally the driveway leads to a detached garage and there are gardens to the front, side and rear elevations. Early viewing advised. No Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63782320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU180006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.