2 bedroom bungalow for saleMere Road, Waltham on the Wolds, Melton Mowbray
- Superb New Two Double Bedroom Bungalow
- En-Suite Wet Room and Further Bathroom
- Car Port
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Air Source Heat Pump, Underfloor Heating and Sealed Double Glazing
- Brand New Property
- Situated on a Prestigious Development on the Edge of Waltham On The Wolds
- Highly Desirable Village
- High Specification with Fully Fitted Kitchen
New Release! Situated on the very edge of Waltham on the Wolds within this select development of individual, bespoke properties by well-known local builders Duffin Builders Ltd. Designed for maximum energy efficiency with expensive and sophisticated air source central heating, underfloor heating throughout with ceramic tiled flooring, wall and roof insulation, this superb brand new two double bedroom bungalow also offers a large en-suite wet room, bathroom and a large fully fitted dining kitchen and separate living room. With sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms and burglar alarm system, the property also offers an attached car port, additional parking and private rear garden. The property offers a unique brand new home ideal for professional couples or retirement.
Proceeding through Waltham on the Wolds from Melton Mowbray on the A607, take the last turning right upon leaving the village, the entrance to the development can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.