2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArthur Road, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom extended end of terrace house
- Workshop/ garage to rear
- Separate lounge and dining area
- Bundles of potential
- No forward chain
- Ideal project
- EPC energy rating F (35)
This 2 bedroom home in Arthur Road is waiting for someone to come and make their own mark on it. With plenty of character, bay windows and a front and rear garden, it has plenty of kerb appeal to attract buyers through the front door.
It's only then you get a chance to see how much potential this home has. Having previously been extended there are two living areas in addition to a spacious kitchen and wet room.
The property previously had a garage with access from the neighbouring road of Amherst. Due to alterations however, this is now a workshop but could easily be adapted back to its previous use, should you so wish.
Given its close proximity to town you're never far from train links, shops or recreational areas should you just want to take a walk at the weekend.
A short drive will also connect you to the motorway network getting you to the coast or London in no time at all.
Get stuck in and see what a fabulous home you could make here!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 12'4 x 10'11 (3.76m x 3.33m)
- Dining Area: 14'4 x 9'11 (4.37m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen: 16'4 x 6'0 (4.98m x 1.83m)
- Breakfast Area: 8'7 x 6'1 (2.62m x 1.86m)
- Wet Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 12'1 (4.35m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'11 x 9'0 (3.02m x 2.75m)
- Garage/ Workshop
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63784621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.